Sunday, February 1, 2009

One Shy of 666

Randy Seaver of Genea-Musings posed another Saturday Night Fun challenge for all geneabloggers. It's been a while since I partook in this activity, and though it's not Sunday, the alliterative theme can still work. Randy asked us to open our "My Pictures" folder, and open the 6th folder continuously until we run out of folders and have a series of photographs. We are then to choose the 6th photograph and post it with any known details. As luck would have it, my photo is one I think is a virgin post for me: I don't think I've posted it before! And it's an old photograph, too!
I so wish this photo was better in quality. I'm not sure, but I think the man in the front passenger seat is my father's maternal grandfather Edward HODICK. The other subjects are pretty blurred, and I can't recognize them just yet. However, my working presumption is that the man in the passenger seat (front) is Edward HODICK and the driver is his son John. I'm going to further presume that the boy in the back (passenger side) is Edward HODICK Jr., since he was quite a bit younger than most of his siblings. I do not know who the woman beside this boy is and certainly cannot make out the man in the driver's side rear seat.

No comments: