Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Getting to Know Me

Sheri at the Educated Genealogist tagged me for the newest Meme going around Genea-blogger land. I'm to answer the following prompts (5 answers each) and tag 5 bloggers.

***10 Years Ago I........

1. Had FINALLY finished my Bachelor's degree.
2. Was as broke as I am now with a Master's degree.
3. Was tired.
4. Was working my life away.
5. Was terrified to touch a computer.

***5 Things on Today's To-Do List......
1. Write a blog post of Blog Action Day (running out of time here!)
2. Work on my special project I can't talk about (did this).
3. Work (did this).
4. Play with the dog (did this, though not as much as I'd have liked)
5. Watch the Presidential Debate (just finished).

***5 Snacks I Enjoy........

1. Potato Chips and Dip
2. Tortilla Chips and homemade salsa
3. Ice Cream
4. Potato Chips and Ketchup
5. Watermelon.

***5 Places I Have Lived......

1. Garlow Road in Niagara Falls, NY
2. College Ave. in Tempe, Az
3. Libra Drive in Tempe, Az
4. Speedway Blvd. in Tucson Az
5. Oracle Road in Tucson Az

***5 Jobs I Have Had.....

1. Courtesy Clerk at ABCO (let go after grand opening)
2. Counter Person at Godfather's Pizza (walked out at 10 p.m. on New Years Eve)
3. Cashier at Target (quit after 4 years to move to Tucson)
4. "Teaching Parent" at residential school for deaf students (quit after 12 years after graduating)
5. Social Worker (still plugging away)

Now the hard part, tagging 5 others!

1. Cat at "Diggin' Up Dirt"
2. Dru at "Find Your Folks"
3. Julie at "GenBlog"
4. Cindy at "In My Life"
5. Let's see if I can offer Donna a distraction as she's this close to getting her baby, and get her to do this tag "Waiting For Lauren Elizabeth"

No comments: