Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Forty Things About Me (And then about YOU).

Forty things about me and then about you when you do it yourself. (honestly, I'm not sure what this last part means unless it's just saying that you need to post this to a blog or facebook site after you read it?). At any rate, I posted it here so as to avoid forwarding it via email, so if any of my readers that don't blog or facebook wish to participate, answer the questions and email me the answers!

1. Do you like blue cheese? ICK~!!
2. Have you ever done something you regretted? Um, well, yes.
3. Do you own a gun? Nope.
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Grape.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Depends on what I'm there for.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Yum!.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? It's a Wonderful Life.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Hot Cocoa or decaf Coffee (yeah, counterintuitive, I know)
9. Can you do push ups? Maybe a couple of the "girly" kind.
10. Favorite hobby? Genealogy
11. Do you have A.D.D.? More like ADHD without hte ADD.
12. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Too high strung sometimes.
13. Middle name? Erin
14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Izzie, Be Quiet. Izzie Be Quiet. IZZIE, SHUT UP!
15. Name 3 drinks you regularly have? Water, Caffeine Free Coke, Hot Cocoa.
16. Current hate right now? Not being heard.
17. Favorite place to be? Home.
18. How did you bring in the New Year? What New Year?
19. A place would you like to go? Ireland, aboard a ship!
20. Name three people who will complete this: Probably no one.
21. Do you have slippers? No. Izzie ate them!
22. What shirt are you wearing? Beige turtleneck with brown sweater.
23. Do you like sleeping on satin? No. Satin is so overrated it's sickening.
24. Can you whistle? A little.
25. Would you be a pirate? I'm too honest to be a pirate.
26. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever tune is stuck in my head with lyrics I made up about Izzie.
27. Favorite girl's name(s)? Brenna
28. What's in your pocket right now? Lint.
29. Last thing that made you laugh? An email from my boss.
30. Favorite bed sheets as a child? I don't remember any of my sheets. I do remember one Christmas when I begged for a month for a new pillow!
31. Worst injury ever? Split big toe open while swimming. Made worse by the fact that I was warned there was glass in that spot in the pool five minutes before it happened.
32. Do you like where you live? Right now? Yes. In the middle of summer? Hell no.
33. How many TVs do you have in your house? Four.
34. Who is your loudest friend? Izzie.
35. How many dogs do you have? One living, two in spirit (Mandy and Skipper).
36. Does someone have a crush on you? I wish.
37. What is your favorite book? Hmmmmm. I should be a good Christian and say the Bible.
38. What is your favorite candy? Three Musketeers.
39. Favorite Sports Team? Buffalo Bills. Don't even ask me WHY!
40. What song do you want played at your funeral? Go Rest High by Vince Gill.

No comments: