I've been tagged by Apple to share 8 things about me and then tag 8 people to respond with their own post. Actually, she tagged my Oracle blog, but I'm responding here :).
Here are the Tag Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. A the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
So here are my 8 facts:
1. Most already know this. but I'm so obsessed with my dog that he has his own blog!
2. I'm a die hard Buffalo Bills fan, even if they have blown it for another year!
3. Along that same line, I LOVE the NFL. I know more about the game than many men, and watch the games on Sundays and Monday. If I had to do it all again, I think my life goal would be to be the first female commentator in the MNF booth. Girls didn't aspire to that type of career when I was young.
4. My motto is "From Niagara Falls, NY to Tucson, AZ: From where hell freezes over to where it's hotter than hell".
5. I'm a very fussy eater, and I rarely try new things.
6. Along that same line, one of my life's goals is to get through life without ever cooking a turkey. I will do a turkey breast, but am terrified to try the full bird.
7. I insist that my horrible penmanship is physiological in nature, and no amount of "practice" will help.
8. I am practical to a fault. I don't care if you use the right fork for the salad or if you don't put out spoons when there's nothing on the menu to require one. I can't stand inefficiency, which has gotten me in trouble more than once in my career!
Okay, now to get busy tagging!
1. Cat at Diggin' Up Dirt (hope she reads this, I couldn't comment on her blog as I locked myself out of WLM)
2. Elyse at Elyse's Genealogy Blog.
3. Julie at GenBlog
4. Judith at Genealogy Traces
Okay, I'm horrible at tagging, so I'm cutting the work in half! If you wish to participate, consider yourself tagged!