Saturday, August 2, 2008

BFF Award

Looking 4 Ancestors gave me a new award called the Blogging Friends Forever Award.


Here are the rules:
1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award
2. 4 of them followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.

I don't know if I can find 5 people anywhere that haven't gotten this award yet, much less someone in another part of the world, but here goes:

I'll start with Elizabeth of Little Bytes of Life.

Then I'll move on to Denise of Family Matters

Then I saw some awesome pictures at Terry Thornton's Hill Country of Monroe County.

And then Lori Thornton of Smoky Mountain Family Historian

And finally, Donna of Waiting for Lauren Elizabeth.

I don't think any of these are from out of the country, but let's assume at least one of them has spent some time out of the country. I'll stretch that as far as I can!

1 comment:

Terry Thornton said...

THANKS COLLEEN, I probably qualify for your "another country" friend --- HILL COUNTRY is in a class all by itself! LOL! Thanks.
TERRY